Sunday, September 23, 2012


A Tender Compassion

A tender compassion from God’s own heart
Pours through mine when it’s torn apart.
Cleansing comfort in the Father’s love;
Perfect comfort from up above.

His perfect loves casts out all my fear;
Inviting me close; inviting me near!
Convincing my soul there is nothing to hide,
All of my pain in Him I confide!

He wraps His arms around my soul
Hugging it tight, making it whole;
Reviving my life with His tender touch,
He reminds me He loves me!  Oh! So much!

His Spirit whispers my hurts in His ear;
He touches my face, wipes every tear.
He holds my heart in His very hand;
He lifts me up and helps me to stand!

His tender compassion is new every day;
Renewing my life in every way!
God of all comfort giving endurance;
Easing my burden; bringing assurance!

He calls me to come; to lean and to rest;
All of my heart in Him to invest!
His yoke is easy!  His burden is light!
Look!  A healed heart!  What a beautiful sight!

Yes, a tender compassion from God’s own heart
Pours through mine when it’s torn apart.
Cleansing comfort in the Father’s grace!
Perfect comfort when I seek His face!


By Tamara L. Vanderdasson
Written: October 2, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment