Sunday, September 2, 2012


YOUR STORY!

Since my foolishness reveals Your purpose;
Shows Your wisdom for all to see;
May my purpose be as Yours;
May I learn from Your piety!

Since my weakness reveals Your power;
Shows You in the strength of Your might;
May I stand within Your strength;
Hold Your ground and fight Your fight!

Since my emptiness shows Your fullness;
And all You are is then revealed;
May I ever be Your child;
Full of You and Spirit sealed!

Since my humility shows Your Glory;
Removes myself entirely;
May my pride be non-existent;
May I always have bended knee!

Since less of me means more of You;
All of You I so profess!
Empty, foolish, humble, weak;
Yet completely Yours – Divinely blessed!

May my life be Your reflection;
Your purpose, plan, strength and glory!
May all I do show all You are;
May my life be Your story!

By Tamara Vanderdasson
Written:  April 9, 2009

(Heb. 5:7-8; Phil 2:8; 1 Peter 4:1; 1 Cor. 1:18-31)

No comments:

Post a Comment