Wednesday, October 31, 2012



EVIDENT

God has made Himself clear by the things that He has made;
By our souls; by His Word; by the debt that His Son paid!

God has made it evident that, from Him, this world came.
And even though man turns from God, this truth is still the same.

Sunsets, stars and atmosphere; in all things nature shows,
God makes Himself evident so that our hearts may know.

God has made it evident that each human has a soul.
Who am I?  Where am I from? Only God can fill this hole.

Every soul has an emptiness when it is not filled with God.
Vacant hearts and searching souls wandering on this sod.

God shows what kind of God He is within His very Word.
(A faithful, holy, jealous God) to make our hearts assured.

His Word teaches us how to live and shows us the right way.
It reveals the sweet love of God that our hearts may always stay.

The greatest evidence of God has been revealed within His Son.
Jesus Christ with man to live – the greatest deed is done!

Jesus Christ came to earth to teach us how to live;
To show us the heart of God – the perfect gift to give!

In life He taught us to truly love.  In death He taught the same.
Enduring death with our sin, but raised in Jehovah’s Name!

May my life be evidence of the God for Whom I live.
May others see His glory as my heart to Him I give!

May my heart be surrendered; daily bowing on my knees.
May my humble heart towards the Lord be His light for all to see!

Yes!  God has made Himself clear by the things that He has made;
By our souls; by His word; by the debt that His Son paid!

By Tamara Lynn Vanderdasson
Written:  July 26, 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment